RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken




From Jenny Hatch

6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
salt
pepper
garlic powder
2 cans cream of chicken
1 can cream of cheddar cheese
chopped fresh parsley as garnish (optional)

Sprinkle chicken with spices and put in slow cooker. Mix soups and pour over top. Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.

Good over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.

**I halved the recipe and used 2 chicken breasts with rib meat. Cooked on low for 3 hours.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I just found the recipe for homemade cream of cheddar soup! Now I can halve the recipe without having to save half a can.
Amt for 1 can
3 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp flour
heat together and stir till smooth
1 cup milk
stir in slowing while it comes to a gentle boil
Once it is thick: stir in
1 1/2 cups freshly grated cheese (pre-grated doesn't always melt well)