From a recipe online...
Servings: 4 (3 servings if we're hungry)
1 Tbs vegetable oil
1 lb large shrimp
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes (We like it HOT... so I used 1 tsp)
2 bunches scallions, cut into 1 1/2 in pieces (I left these out - too much work for too little flavor)
2 Tbs fresh lemon juice (If I have a lemon, I use it. If not, oh well)
salt to taste
cooked rice
(i'm probably going to add veggies to this next time - to make it more of a stir-fry.)
-Heat a large skillet on high until hot. Add oil and swirl to coat skillet.
-Add shrimp and stir until almost entirely pink, 1 to 2 minutes.
-Add garlic and pepper flakes and stir until fragrant, 30 seconds.
-Add scallions and stir until bright green, about 1 minute.
-Add lemon juice and 2 Tbs of water.
-Cook, scraping up any browned bits from skillet, about 1 minute. Season with salt and serve over rice.
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment