RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Craisin Oatmeal Cookies

Rebecca's comment:  "These were really yummy and moist.  I wasn't a fan of the craisins, though.  I know, that's obviously the point of these cookies.  But I would totally make them without craisins and just call them Oatmeal Cinnamon cookies.  If you LOVE raisins in your oatmeal cookies, you'll probably love the craisins.  But I don't.  So I didn't :)"

  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
  • 3 cups oats
  • 1 cup craisins
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Beat together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
  3. Add remaining ingredients and stir until just barely mixed.
  4. Drop by round tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly golden.
  6. Cool on wire rack.
Makes about 4 dozen.


http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-bit-better-for-you-cookie.html

No comments: