Reconstitution Instructions:
To reconstitute one large egg, mix 2 Tablespoons of powdered whole egg with 4 Tablespoons of water. Use for any recipe that calls for eggs. When using with other dry ingredients, it is not necessary to reconstitute egg. Simply add to other dry ingredients and increase water measurements in mixture to necessary amount.
2 comments:
As I said before, it was great with Lasagna. Me and Mom made Zucchini Bread the other day with the powdered eggs and couldn't tell a difference. I made chocolate chip cookies today, though (mau mau's recipe) and I could tell a difference. The cookies weren't gross... they were just different. And maybe not as wonderful? I'll have to test them on my hubby...
I agree. I think the zucchini bread was a little TOO tender.. but moist and yummy and my cookies were also different but I liked them a lot... almost chewier or something. Let us know how Mike likes them.
Post a Comment