I found this recipe online and it was very good!
--2 largish pieces of salmon (I used 3 thawed packages of small pieces of salmon)
--2 T brown sugar
--1 t paprika
--1 t cumin
--1/2 t crushed garlic
--1/2 t oregano
--1/2 t kosher salt
--1/2 t red pepper
--aluminum foil
In a small dish, combine all of your spices with the brown sugar. Spread out a length of foil on the counter for each piece of fish. Put each piece of fish in the center of it's own foil and rub the top of the salmon with your spice and sugar mixture (Becca comment: I mounded up the spices pretty good. It didn't make it too flavored. It was perfect.) Fold the foil over and crimp up the sides to make a contained packets. Put the foil packets into a dry crockpot.
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or on low for 3-5. (Becca: I did it on low for about 4 hours)
Serve with rice or quinoa and some steamed or roasted vegetables.
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was really interested in trying this recipe because she used aluminum foil wrapped salmon in the crock pot. What!? You can do that? Yes you can. And it was delicious. If you are a salmon person. It probably helped that it took me a total of 4 minutes to make this dinner (only because I had leftover rice). Seriously 4 minutes. Oliver devoured it too.
I am going to do this tonight BTW and will let you know...just for Dad and I. :)
Post a Comment