RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Oatmeal Muffins

I got this recipe from Carrie.  This is my version of it though and I don't know what the original was or where it came from...

350 degrees 15 minutes
(I did 11 minutes for my mini muffins, 15 minutes for my big ones)

Mix all together:
2 ripe bananas
1 c yogurt
2 eggs
1 t vanilla

1/2 c sugar (I do a little less than this)
2 1/2 c oats (ground) (I'm too lazy and do not do this.  I like the texture)
1 1/2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1/2 c chocolate chips (I prefer mini when I have them)
1 Tb chia seeds (opt - I just like to throw it in for extra protein or whatever?)



DOUBLED
4 ripe bananas
2 c yogurt
4 eggs
2 t vanilla

3/4 c sugar
5 c oats 
3 t baking powder
2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
3/4 c chocolate chips (I prefer mini)
2 Tb chia seeds (optional)

1 comment:

becca said...

Muffin Bars (Becca's recipe with less sugar):

Bake in sheet pan at 350 for 22 minutes
let cool, cut into bars

4 ripe bananas
2 c yogurt
4 eggs
2 t vanilla

3/8 c sugar
5 c oats
3 t baking powder
2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
2 Tb chia seeds