RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole




Zoomed photo of recipe
[not my picture]


From Campbell's Kitchen

1 can cream of chicken
1 1/3 cups water
3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables (i used 1 cup carrots and 1 cup peas)
1/2 tsp onion powder
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup cheddar cheese

stir everything but cheese in baking dish
top with chicken
season chicken as desired

bake at 375 for 45 minutes
top with cheese

HALF A RECIPE
1/2 can cream of chicken
2/3 cups water
1/2 cup uncooked long grain white rice (a little less)
1 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
1/4 tsp onion powder
2 chicken breasts
1/4 cup cheddar cheese

4 comments:

Rebecca Brady said...

Im getting rid of this because I apparently can't make it yummy. Is anyone offended by this?

Carrie said...

it was YOUR recipe. so i don't think so! i thought the first time you made it, it was yummy?? wasn't this one of the FIRST recipes you put on this blog?

Rebecca Brady said...

i think it was just OKAY the first time i made it... and it's progressively gotten worse. the rice is never done. and this time it was too watery. i don't think i like it enough to mess with it...

Donna said...

LOL! That is funny... I never got around to trying it... I guess I won't ... ha!