RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Chicken Cranberry Salad/Wraps





[Photo by Rebecca]
Recipe from Sams Club

2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (pounded thin)
taco seasoning (homemade mix)
¼ cup margarine melted
½ cup dried cranberries (cranraisins)
¼ head iceberg lettuce, chopped for salad
ranch dressing

Add seasoning to margarine. Dip chicken to coat. Grill chicken on med high for 3 minutes (george foreman grill works great). Chill chicken in freezer while preparing lettuce. Cut up chicken into bitesize pieces and toss with lettuce, cranberries and coat with ranch dressing and serve.

Serves 2

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love this one! It makes a great wrap in a nice soft tortilla too :)

Rebecca Brady said...

I love that we can comment! I am so excited!! :)

Blogger Becca said...

Here's your cranberry one...

Donna said...

Thank you! I actually had forgotten that this came from Sam's club. I remember it very clearly now. I should have made this one for Ruthann... it is much faster and easier. LOL