Yeah, I was looking for the french bread recipe, and then saw that there was a link for the cinnamon roll recipe and I freaked out because I knew that Carrie had told people about your blog on FB. That's funny though! :)
These are ingredients that I often have leftovers of and need a quick way to look up more recipes that use said ingredients. I can't get a search engine to work on my blog, so this is the best I can do...
4 comments:
You really ARE funny!!! LOL
DANG it! i was looking for dinner rolls too. you are NOT helpful!
THat is too funny! I seriously thought...WHAT? You can't do that :)
Yeah, I was looking for the french bread recipe, and then saw that there was a link for the cinnamon roll recipe and I freaked out because I knew that Carrie had told people about your blog on FB. That's funny though! :)
Post a Comment