RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Stir Fry


2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
2-3 Tbsp oil
Heat oil in frying pan till hot but not smoking. Add chicken pieces stirring while cooking until almost done. (about 3 min.)

1 med onion cut up
2 carrots, sliced into thin wafers
1 small broccoli crown, cut into pieces
handful of snow peas
handful of bean sprouts
½ bell pepper, cut into odd shaped pieces
1 small zucchini cut into bite size pieces
1 stalk celery, cut up
water chestnuts

Choose about 4 of the above ingredients. Add them on top of the cooking chicken… toss together and cook until veggies are tender (with fork) and chicken is no longer pink in center.

Serve over the rice with soy sauce.

1 comment:

Jocey said...

I added a stir fry sauce when I added the veggies.
1/4 c. water 1/2 tsp.ginger 1 tsp. cornstarch 3 Tbsp. soy sauce.
Next time I will double the sauce to accommodate 4 chicken breasts :) Loved adding Zucchini, would never have thought of it and it was yummy yummy :)