RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:

Cajun & Parmesan Grilled Zucchini

2 medium size zucchini
Olive Oil
Parmesan Cheese
Cajun Seasoning



Fire up the grill to Medium High heat (I used my small wanna-be George Foreman Grill). Wash and dry zucchini. Cut zucchini in half so you have 2, then cut your 2 halves in half again so you now have 4 wedges from one zucchini. Do the same with the other. Place on your grill face down so you are looking at the green skin. Grill for about 10 minutes or until zucchini starts to get tender and a little bit limp (on the small grill, it didn't take 10 minutes). Flip them over at that point and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with cajun seasoning and Parmesan. Close grill and cook for another 3 minutes to let the seasoning really sink in. I eat mine like a pickle...just pick it up and eat it! 


http://mysisterscucina.blogspot.com/2008/08/cajun-parmesan-grilled-zucchini.html

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yum! I can't WAIT to try this one! YAY for you to experiment first.