This is revised from the Bradshaw and Greer recipes... its actually still a work in progress. I think the Bradshaw one should be more gooey and the Greer one... less gooey.. so I'm working on somewhere in between. Oh and I prefer the flour tortillas over corn... but need more "heat" in the Greer recipe....
For a 9 by 9 pan:
1/2 can cream of chicken
1/4 cup sour cream
green enchilada sauce
1/4 can water or broth from canned chicken
1 can green chilies
lots of cheese
1 cup shredded chicken
30 minutes at 350 degrees
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was desperate last night for a fast meal and this did it! I had a can of the green sauce with pork and used it as the enchilada sauce... everything else is the same... I didn't have QUITe enough sour cream, but it was really yummy and I used 3 flour tortillas and filled them really full... it would have been better to have at least 4 but i ran out. Also, I forgot to save out some sauce for the top and had already mixed all the chicken with all of the sauce... so the leftover stuff I spread on top anyway... chicken and all... then cheese on top and it was really really yummy! Dad loved it.
Post a Comment