RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
Delicious Pumpkin Bars Kristi made on Sunday...
6 eggs
1 1/2 cup oil *I used 1c. non-sweetened applesauce & 1/2 c. oil
3 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 large can (29 oz) pumpkin
3 1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 bag of mini chocolate chips
Mix together eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin. Fold in dry ingredients and pour into jelly roll pan (13 x 18 pan). Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake.
*I don't know why the cooking time varies so much. Stefan was the one who cooked it, but I think it was more than 30 min. Whoever makes this again can give a more definite bake time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment