I've been looking for a good way to cook fish, especially tilapia because its cheap... and breaded and baked is my new favorite way. This recipe was yummy... and is coupled nicely with sweet potato fries.
4 servings
16 oz tilapia
1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (I used regular breadcrums and just added some Italian seasonings)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
2 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp lemon juice (I haven't had good experiences with lemon juice and fish... so i used an egg instead)
salt
pepper
1. Thaw and wash tilapia fillets; pat dry.
2. Combine crumbs, Parmesan and garlic powder on plate, mixing well.
3. In a bowl, pour 1 Tbsp of lemon juice (or egg)
4. Place fillets in lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Dredge fillets in crumb mixture.
6. Place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Sprinkle a little lemon juice over fillets and drizzle or spray them lightly with olive oil.
8. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until they easily flake
original recipe:
http://caloriecount.about.com/parmesan-breaded-tilapia-recipe-r91414#ixzz0dJCkYlxc
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment