From Kristi
375 degrees 13 min
Combine:
3 c sugar
1 1/2 c vegetable oil (I subst 1 cup of oil with applesauce. So 1 c applesauce and 1/2 c oil)
1 (29 oz) can pumpkin
Add in:
3 eggs
1 Tb milk
1 Tb vanilla
Blend and add:
6 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbs baking soda
2 Tbs baking powder
1 Tbs cinnamon
Add 3 c chocolate chips
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are SO moist. I think I love the texture more than the flavor. Ha. But they are yummy (if you picture eating pumpkin bread, rather than a super sweet cookie). I cooked mine for only 11 minutes and they were perfect. Also, I only used 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, which I like a lot better. This makes a huge batch, so be prepared!
Post a Comment