Poppy Seed Chicken
4 Chicken Breast Halves
1/2 c. butter melted
1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers
1 t. poppy seeds
1 (8 oz) container sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
Boil chicken and shred (or use canned chicken??)
Combine butter, crushed crackers and poppy seeds in bowl, set aside
Combine chicken, sour cream and soup together
Pour 1/2 of chicken mixture in 9 x 13 pan, sprinkle 1/2 of cheese
Pour the other 1/2 of chicken mixture, then the rest of the cheese and
top with cracker mixture.
Bake @350 degrees for 25 to 30 min.
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I started making it with canned chicken and it tastes almost as good as with fresh baked chicken... I use 2 cans of chicken for the full recipe.
Thanks, Vikki! I was looking for something to make for tomorrow dinner and this looks good. Do you need rice to go with it or is it good with just a veggie and salad?
Post a Comment