So I still like normal pancakes better. But these are a fun change. And I like the idea of me and Oliver getting some sort of veggies into us :) Anyway, this is a combination of a recipe I found online and just our normal pancake recipe. I wanted to have the sweet potato in it, but I still wanted it to be yummy.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose white flour
1/4 cup powdered milk (or 1 1/2 cups of milk)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups of water (omit if using milk)
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup sweet potato puree (I used baby food because I had it... it probably was less than a cup)
RECENT RECIPE ADDITIONS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For my family, I need to make like 1 1/2. Here's what I do:
2 1/2 c flour
1/4 + 1/8 c pwd milk
3 tsp baking pwd
3/4 tsp cinn
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 + 1/8 tsp nutmeg
4 Tbs sugar
2 c water
3 eggs
2 Tbs oil
3 containers of sweet potato baby food
Post a Comment